Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Goals... But Not Really

I'm not one for making resolutions. I am flawless so I don't need improvement ;) haha. But I do have an idea of things to tackle this year. I will probably not do any of them, just to warn you. I am all over the place and I already have a mile long list of things to finish. Oh well. It's the intention that's more important.

--In life, I want to make sure that Rob and I go back to England this year. This is fairly attainable. One of his best friends is getting married and he's desperate to be there for the stag parties (bachelor).


--In life, I want to go to Universal Studios, Harry Potter world-- and roadtrip it down there. This goal may or may not be influenced by the above picture from Kings Cross Station in London ;) I am willing to also use one of the $79 budget flights to the Bahamas from Lexington, KY. 




--In my home, I want to learn to love my sewing machine. Failing love, I want to at least be able to use it. With my sewing machine. I want to make: a quilt (and a few pillows).

(Too bad it'd be mega dorky to make a pennant banner quilt for myself. I WANT!)

--In life, I want to make each room of the house feel like us. We've done OK so far in the 2 months we've been here but I want each room to have our personality. They don't (and won't) be perfectly done, but I want to be comfy :)



--In life, I want to be happier and live in the moment, excited about something each day. 



Oh okay, I'd like a career, a new 2012 VW Beetle, and a pony too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get that pony. ;)

    I wish I had Kim's mad sewing skills too. I'm going to make her teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an exciting year is in store for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! Nothing is more exciting then a new comment! :)

PS - if you do not have a google account, just comment with Name/URL so I can know who is saying hello!