My wand was totally bitchin' ;)
We also went go-karting. I beat Rob on our second round. He was less than pleased when I lapped him and then flipped him off as I was zooming past. Then he was a sore loser and sulked. Muahaha.
Anyways, it's been a while since my last post on the flooring in the guest room. I warned you that we were going SLOWLY, remember? Okay so be very thrilled at our snail pace so far:
No comments from the peanut gallery on my christmas tree box.
We decided to put the flooring into the walk in closets on either side of the room too.
Rob has since worked out how to fill those gaps, but they stumped him for a week or so.
It's fairly easy to leave be for a few nights. We just (sorry, Rob just) leaves the sticky tape coverings on so dust and stuff doesn't mess up the glue.
The yellow patches on the floor are wood filler. Our subfloor is less than perfectly flat and the seams between the plywood is noticeable. The woodfiller smooths over the transition better. We're using joint compound now that Rob used my WHOLE $6 container of wood filler. Joint compound is $2 a bucket. Cheaper at the rate he's going. Plus it seems to work a bit better surprisingly.