Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...


Ta Da! Here is ours this year. It's just white lights, candy stripe ribbon, glittery red/gold tree picks from Michael's (50 cents holla), and ornaments that I've/We've collected since moving out from home. 

Here are some noteworthy favs of mine! 


This is dorky I know, but if you solve the problem the answer is 2007! My calculus teacher gave them to everyone in my class the year I graduated. It makes me smile :)


Fact.

This is my little girl ornament from Holland. My great grandmother got her (I assume for me since I've always been told it's mine). I have no clue how old it is but I've had it as long as I can remember. 


Cracker Barrel ornament from last year. I think it was only like $3.


I love the tree topper top hat. I got it from Cracker Barrel last December for $14.99. 



Nighttime view...
etc. etc. 

I love turning it on at night, it feels so cheerful :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the maths one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That calculus ornament is HILARIOUS! I love seeing how different everyone's trees are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, but isn't the answer to the calculus one 2006?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very whimsical and cute! Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! Nothing is more exciting then a new comment! :)

PS - if you do not have a google account, just comment with Name/URL so I can know who is saying hello!