Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're going to be the best neighbors ever.

The title might be a bit sarcastic. 


I think Old Greg* is using the weeds around the A/C as his hideout. 

And no, that's not a tree in front of the grill, it's just a really tall weed. It might be taller than I am. We might have only cut our grass once since this winter. 

What!? No one could see it but us thanks to the fence ;)



*Old Greg is a Mighty Boosh character (British skit). Rob forced me to watch a load of their videos and they only confused me/ scarred me for life so I won't link to it. Feel free to youtube but don't hate me when you do. The mirror world skit is better in my opinion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat! Nothing is more exciting then a new comment! :)

PS - if you do not have a google account, just comment with Name/URL so I can know who is saying hello!