Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guest Bedroom Tweakage

This is a month old technically, but I completely forgot I had not yet mentioned it! 


We hung the curtains in the guest bedroom, now the room feels much softer. 


This room is fairly impossible to photograph in the early morning :( Sorry for the weird colors. The curtains look good though don't they? 

The rod is a $22 Oil rubbed bronze rod set from Target, the curtains are WILMA $14.99 for a pair (or close enough) from IKEA. I LOVE these curtains, we used 6 panels on these windows since they're light and airy. The shades I made using mini blinds and walmart unbleached muslin for ~$4 a yard. 

The room before looked so harsh:


And yeah, I was too lazy to properly make the bed before I took the new pictures... the sheets were in the washing machine anyways. :) 


Click here to see the original post on the guest bedroom (link). 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I totally didn't even notice the bed wasn't really made 'till you said something :) The curtains do make the room look softer, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! the curtains definitely make the room feel cozier. love that dresser, too.

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat! Nothing is more exciting then a new comment! :)

PS - if you do not have a google account, just comment with Name/URL so I can know who is saying hello!